College of the Ozarks Fall 2017 President’s and Dean’s List
February 15, 2018
College of the Ozarks has recognized students for earning a high level of academic distinction during the fall 2017 semester with inclusion on the Dean’s List and/or President’s List. To qualify for the President’s List, students must maintain a 4.0 minimum grade point average during the semester and carry at least 15 credit hours. To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must maintain a 3.6 minimum grade point average during the semester and carry at least 15 credit hours.
- President’s List:
- Jennie Carolyn Carter and Krystin Renee Fitzwater, of Galena.
- Lotus Danielle Parton of Blue Eye.
- Steven Paul Hayden, of Reeds Spring.
- Hannah Elizabeth Jones, of Kimberling City.
- Chelsey Lynn Keithley and Jordan Elizabeth Long, of Blue Eye.